Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) is one of most prevalent disease in the world and third causes of death in undereloped and developed countries. CAD patients usually presented with symptoms like chest pain, dyspnea, fatigue and palpitation.
First line of treatment is medical treatment. Gold standard of diagnosis is coronary angiography (CAG). Treatment options are:
- Medical Treatment
- Coronary Angiography (CAG)
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG)
CAG and PCI were done with local anesthesia and takes time about 15 to 60 minutes depends on complexity of disease procedure was done via Radial (Hand) artery or femoral (groin) artery.
This package includes:
- Electro cardiogram
- Lab tests
- Chest X Ray if needed
- CAG – PCI – Cardiac Surgeon and Anesthesiologist Standby
- One day CCU admition
This package excludes:
- Balloons and Stents Fees
- Patients need to stay more than one day other specialists consultation if needed
- Do not drink and eat anything excep drugs for at least 12 hours prior.
- Bring your all medical documents
Terms and conditions:
CAG and PCI were done by the newest methods and instruments and techniques in the world.
All procedures were done with the last and newest techniques and devices
- Contact with Jam Hospital all of time.
- Patients with history of bleeding – kidney disease – chronic lung disease – CABG and old age (more than 80 years) considered as high risk patients
To provide the best medical treatment option