Staffed by experienced specialists and equipped with the most advanced clinical, paraclinical and operating room equipment, the Otorhinolaryngology Clinic at Jam Hospital offers services for the esteemed patients. All the necessary tests, including audiometry, tympanometry, auditory brainstem response (ABR), otoacoustic emission (OAE) as well as various otorhinolaryngologic examinations and procedures such as removing foreign bodies are performed by otorhinolaryngologists and otolaryngology subspecialists.
Services offered at this clinic include:
• Diagnostic measures for sinusitis, nasal and sinus endoscopy and nasal polyp removal surgery
• Evaluation of respiratory nasal disorders, olfactory disorders, epistaxis, septoplasty, and rhinoplasty
• Examination of laryngeal diseases, vocal cord disorders, and hoarseness
• Examination of neck lumps, salivary glands and associated surgeries
• Examination of the causes of hearing loss, tinnitus, dizziness and their treatment
• Snoring causes, tonsillectomy, and oral lesions