The Urology Clinic of Jam Hospital offers patients a wide range of diagnostic and therapeutic services for adult and pediatric diseases such as prostate and renal cancers, kidney stones, male infertility, and kidney dysfunction, among others.
The clinic also offers diagnosis and treatment of urinary problems and urinary incontinence, including some of the following:
• Urinary incontinence and bedwetting counseling for men, women, and children
• Counseling for recurrent urinary tract infections and bladder dysfunction
• Urodynamic testing
• Postpartum pelvic floor muscle exercises
• Electromagnetic stimulation chair
• Female urology using laser (The MonaLisa Touch)
• Gynecologic reconstructive surgery
• Neurourology, sacral neuromodulation (SNM) for neurogenic bladder
• Sexuality counseling services, treatment of sexual disorders in men and women
All surgeons and team members of the clinic are leading physicians in their respective fields of expertise who combine experience and knowledge with medical skills and the ability to use a variety of methods to serve clients.